- 1Login to your system.
- 2Click on Admin login
- 3Type your credentials and press Sign in
- 4Click on Automation
- 5Click on Task templates
- 6Click on New task template
- 7Type in the task name (checklist class)
- 8Add the title and content that would be informative for the applicant
- 9Click on Send by email upon creation
- 10Click on Allow documents to be attached
- 11Click on New status
- 12Type in the default task answer
- 13Click on OK
- 14Click on Make this status public
- 15Click on Make this status the default
- 16If you want a status to block submission of application select "Blocks the task"
- 17Type in the frequency of reminders
- 18Define for how long the reminders will be sent out
- 19Click on Save changes
- 20Now lets add another status candidate can select. Click on New status
- 21Add an option that would indicate fulfilling the task
- 22Click on Resolves the task
- 23Click on Make this status public
- 24Click on Require applicants to upload a document before selecting this status
- 25Click on Save changes
- 26Click on back
- 27Now add another status that would be internal and indicated the taks is approved
- 28Type in highlight
- 29Click on OK
- 30Click on Closes the task
- 31Click on Save changes
- 32Click on back
- 33You can also add one more New status that would indicate the task will not be fulfilled
- 34for example if the applicant has not enough years of professional experience
- 35Click on OK
- 36Click on Closes the task
- 37Click on Save changes
- 38Click on back
- 39Click on Save changes
- 40Click on Rules
- 41Click on New rule
- 42Name the rule accordingly to what it is related to.
- 43Click on OK
- 44Now decide what will trigger the task to appear. Click on Offer was edited if you want unconfirmed offers to trigger the task.
- 45"Offer was confirmed" option will only trigger task if the candidate is being informed about a new offer.
- 46You can add some sophisticated conditions Click on Add a new condition
- 47You can select for example "Application has a course with this offer": ...
- 48Click on select offer type(s)
- 49Pick which offer will trigger the task
- 50Select what action will be performed. Here we create a task
- 51We select the one we created in above points
- 52Click on Save changes
- 53Click on back
- 54To enable your newly created rule / automation Click on "Draft and it will turn to "Active"
How do I add a new task to applicant’s checklist when changing offer status of their application?
Created on 3/2/2023 by --
1Login to your system.
2Click on Admin login
3Type your credentials and press Sign in
4Click on Automation
5Click on Task templates
6Click on New task template
7Type in the task name (checklist class)